Thursday, June 3, 2010

King Arthur

There is something I must admit. In case, you hadn't guessed, I am king Arthur, not John Timothy Rothwell. He is a retarded fraud. Now they have messed the stories up a lot, but overall, it is true. See, I am currently the oldest person from Britain. Which automatically makes me king. Not only that, but I am the king Arthur of Legend. Though my name at the time was Archer Urchin Pentadrakon, I don't know where they made the mistake. The reason I am finally revealing this is because England is almost at its time of Greatest need, in which I am supposed to Return from Avalon (which is actually the now lost city of Del Mokoniriwhe). So this way, somebody can tell me when the greatest need comes, and I can return without constantly watching the news. So remember to tell me and bye.

No comments: