Friday, January 8, 2010

Ima backa

I got South America for my assignment. That means that I shouldn't have to do to much over the next decade, hopefully. The rest of the council got: Australia (Sercatha), North America (Greshkhan), Asia (Ferdirend), Africa (Crynearg), and Europe (Annawyn).

Next: Updates for the new year. There will be more letters to the demon-slayers, guest columns, and cool stuff. Also there will be things like language lessons, and possibly games. The wise guy has even offered to write a column every week. Hope you have a good year, or in our orthography (style Czech)- Üp jů óv ä gůíd jęh`. I think. I usually use the normal script. Which is way cooler. But you have to learn both. So in your language- gůíd baę júň pódúwón. Or- Dünt kęíl jůíh`célf, oh` élc jů węíl daę.

No comments: