Friday, May 13, 2011

I am back, and I have so much to say

So I have just returned from a little incident in Fúkjatx ot Mlózvkk zvkKlvkjats, and I find that a lot has happened over the last few months.  Protests erupted over the Middle East and North Africa, and Libya was invaded.  Some pretenders to the throne got married and a terrorist was assassinated while under the protection of a nation that was supposed to hunting him.  There was an earthquake in Japan that cause some people to freakout about nuclear meltdowns.  And since I am sure that you want me to start commenting about these events and more, I won't.  There is something much more important to be talked about  and that is the upcoming Sweden vs Finland ice hockey game for the gold medal in the IIHF World Championship.  Go Tre Kronor!!!!  Beat those Finns back to their sorry wasteland!  Döda dem!!!!!!     





No comments: