Saturday, November 27, 2010

Analysis of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

I recently viewed the movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1.  While I usually avoid reviewing movie, I felt that this one deserved a review from my enlightened being. 

Overall it was a very awesome movie.  Meaning this movie struck awe into me.  The awe being fear of how such a large and powerful studio could make such a terrible movie.  As some one who demands a ratio of 1 death, maiming or interesting action to every 10 sentences of dialogue, this movie did not meet my expectations.  Also I found the movie very unrealistic.  A girl of 17 would not be running around forests with teenage boys killing people.  She would be in her husband's kitchen, making food and fighting with his other wives.  The makers of this movie clearly were making some sort political statement, trying to fight for women's rights.   And that ginger clearly doesn't understand his place in society.  He is a lowerclass farmboy.  He should have realized he would never achieve greatness.  This is another offensive political statement I found in this movie.  The list of other statement goes on but these were the most important.  I must leave now, but overall, just pirate the movie.  It isn't worth your money.  Plus you will support Singapore's economy by doing this.

Thank you for reading this message.

No comments: